Family Night@Laie Elementary
November 18th 4:30 - 7pm
Bring your ohana for a healthy picnic night!
· Learn the 5210 dance
· Parents attend workshop while kids listen to Stone Soup story
· Participate in a cooking demonstration of cold watermelon soup
What to bring?
· Healthy picnic dinner for your family
· Picnic blanket
· Grades K-3:1 cubed watermelon per family
· Grades 4-5: 1 cubed tomato per family
· Grade 6: 2 celery stalks per family, un-chopped with leaves and all!
*Blenders, food processors and story tellers needed! Please contact Eliza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus: Free books for all!
Downloads available below:
Family night flyer & Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho Recipe
Latest News >