Your input is wanted!
Please visit the La`ie Elementary School website at http://www.laie.k12.hi.us/. On our homepage, there is a tab labeled "La`ie Elementary School Survey 2012-2013" on the top of the page that will take you to the LES survey. The responses to this brief survey will be used to identify school improvement efforts, and help guide in the design of the Academic and Financial Plan for next school year. Your input will help us determine things like:
• Our effectiveness to keeping our families and community "in the loop,"
• A measurement of the amount of homework our teachers provide,
• Improvement efforts to support the transition to Grade 7 or to Kahuku High and Intermediate School,
• Overall improvements to meet the academic and social needs and interests of our students,
• Inferences you may have from reviewing our Hawai`i State Assessment data over the past five years.
Your survey responses are important and will be reviewed by administration and the School Community Council to establish what we are doing well, and what we can do better.
Matthew C.W. Ho
Latest News >