posted Sep 30, 2014, 5:14 PM by Don Hasegawa
updated Sep 30, 2014, 5:14 PM
We will have our off campus evacuation drill to Temple Hill on Thursday, October 2 at 8:15 am. (weather permitting)Students are reminded to:
- To be in school and on time. Students who arrive after we begin our evacuation will remain outside of the cattle gate of Kamehameha Field until we return back to campus.
- • Wear comfortable footwear (athletic shoes recommended) and clothing, and sunscreen if necessary.
- • Bring bottle water.
- • Walk in an orderly fashion with your class and remain with the class throughout.
- • To be good neighbors as they walk and pass neighboring residences.
- • Make sure the field area is clean as when we arrived.